Tooth Whitening at Today’s Dentistry in Gibsonia, PA
Zoom!™ whitening is an immediately noticeable cosmetic dentistry application that can take years off your appearance.
Zoom! whitening involves the use of a whitening gel to transform the appearance of your natural teeth. It’s the ultimate whitening treatment that offers immediate results after one appointment. It works for a variety of culprits that contribute to tooth discoloration: smoking, aging, medication, coffee, tea, and soda.
Zoom! dental whitening results in an even color that can be up to eight shades whiter than when you started.
What to Expect at Your Zoom! Whitening Appointment
- Consultation and evaluation.
- Your teeth will be examined for discoloration and debris and cleaned if necessary.
- Your lips and gums will be protected from the whitening gel.
- Zoom! hydrogen peroxide whitening gel is applied to each individual tooth to ensure full coverage.
- The Zoom! light will work with the whitening gel to break up stains and discolorations.
- Gel application will be repeated for three 15-minute sessions of light activation, with television or music available.
Schedule an Appointment
Make a whiter, brighter first impression with Gibsonia’s favorite dentist, Dr. Matthew LaNeve at Today’s Dentistry! Call (724) 443-1300.